Careers at Didomi
Learn everything you need to know about working at Didomi, including our values, culture, and hiring and onboarding process. Any further questions, check the Q&A at the bottom of the page!
At Didomi, everything we do is driven by our core values, and they are instrumental in how we determine whether candidates can be a good fit for the team.
We are all around the world
As a remote-first company, our team members are working from 20+ countries around the world. While our headquarters are located in central Paris, our main language is English and a third of the company works fully remotely.
Meet the team
The company is split into 4 teams with their own set of responsibilities, ownership, and priorities. The tech team is in charge of building and improving our solutions, the Creative team is our in-house agency dedicated to design and creative content, the Revenue team is the point of contact of our prospects, customers, and collaborators, and the Privacy, HR, and Finance team makes sure everything runs smoothly in the company.
Growing at Didomi
Whether you’re a prospective intern, manager, or director, we want you to live to your fullest potential. From mentoring to learning and development, we want to provide the most stimulating environment possible to nurture your growth.
The hiring process at Didomi
Found the position of your dream in our job openings? This is how the recruitment process works at Didomi:
- 1. Human resources interview, to assess cultural fit and enthusiasm for the role (15 minutes)
- 2. Hiring manager interview, to learn about the candidate's qualifications and determine whether they're a good fit for the role (30 minutes)
- 3. Take-home test, to assess candidates’ abilities and skills in performing critical and frequently performed job duties.
- 4. Team Interview, for the candidates to get a more realistic idea of what’s to come and ensure they get along with the current team members (30 minutes)
- 5. VP/Founder interview, for the leadership team to meet future employees and share the company vision and objectives for the role.
Questions and Answers (Q&A): Working at Didomi
In which countries Didomi hires candidates?
Does Didomi provide visa sponsorships?
What positions are available at Didomi?
The company is split into 4 teams with their own set of responsibilities, ownership, and priorities:
- Tech and Product, in charge of building and improving our solutions
- Creative, our in-house agency dedicated to design and creative content.
- Revenue, the point of contact of our prospects, customers, and collaborators.
- Privacy, HR, and Finance, which make sure everything runs smoothly in the company.