Embed Didomi’s consent and preference management infrastructure in all screens and customer touchpoints
Implement privacy and data protection requirements into your tech in a unified and auditable manner
Build tools that reduce engineering load required by your privacy and legal teams
We help you easily build customer permission into your technology, at scale.
Didomi offers an open infrastructure to provide users with control over their data, which is often distributed across many, complex systems.
Make consent and preference management easy
Help your team
- Build an end-to-end consent platform for your entire organization, aiming to maintain high availability and reliability over consents
- Provide your colleagues with consent and preference management solutions without messing up their key workflows
- Enable feature teams with proper tools to handle privacy without increasing engineering load unnecessarily
Enable your privacy data
- Provide your legal and business-oriented teams with unambiguous, real-time data about consent and preferences
- Communicate metadata internally and externally, so that your colleagues and partners know how to use it
- Enable your teams to know when consent is needed, when new data is collected or it’s used for new purposes
Our latest blog posts about the technology behind good consent management
Privacy-as-a-Service: How Uber builds consent management into its product
You know Uber for its brand, its transportation offer, or even its engineering... but did you know that Uber is also one of the companies that best ...
Is marketing driving your company to data overload? Here is how to solve it
Do you remember how marketing looked before 2010? Marketing studies, the holy 4 P’s— product, price, place, promotion, the marketing mix… Data-driven ...
Reduce consent deperdition with the Didomi SDK
You’ve worked hard to be compliant with data legislation and to optimise your consent rate. But that’s only one side of the story. How do these ...