- Welcome your users with a clear, branded consent notice that informs them about cookie/tracker usage and provides full transparency about data collection purposes
- Allow you subscribers to modulate their communication preferences at any time, on any device, through a fully functional, branded interface
Didomi is the publishing industry’s preferred consent management platform, because we help you deliver on performance by capturing valuable data while staying perfectly compliant.
Ask for consent, your way
Trust starts with great privacy
- People care about privacy, and they want to make an informed choice about their data. The best way to build a trusted relationship is to provide full transparency about your cookie usage
- Acquiring readers is difficult, retaining them is a nightmare, especially if they are not paying subscribers. Building your Preference Center is the centerpiece of your retention strategy
Continuously optimize to drive opt-in
- Programmatic advertising is still an essential part of your monetization, and you need to collect consent for that. We provide you with the exact tool you need.
- Today’s media landscape is scattered across channels, screens and subscription types. Make sure users are always a few clicks away from their preferred way of hearing from you.
Provide your technology partners perfectly valid consent
- With a well-functioning CMP, you are sure to send your advertising vendors a TCF-compliant consent string, cleared for monetization
- To make sure that your content reaches each user on the device and platform they choose, you will need a way to accurately store and update their preferences.
Didomi is an IAB member, and our CMP is TCF v2-compliant
Didomi’s is a registered member of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and an active member of the Transparency and Consent Framework (TCF) steering committee. We have worked with publishers since day one and know their challenges by heart.
Our latest blog posts about consent-driven monetization
We are excited to announce that Didomi and qiota have joined forces for a brand new partnership. qiota is an advanced paywall management and ...
Walls, in their various shapes and sizes, are being increasingly used by publishers to ask users for a value exchange in order to access content. In ...
The IAB Europe has recently carried out a series of compliance checks with CMPs and publishers to ensure that all actors in the advertising chain ...