You will need consent to use many essential marketing tools, from emailing to analytics, A/B testing or website & app personalization
Only after obtaining explicit customer permission can you leverage their data to drive revenue across formats and channels
Customers will dismiss or ignore your marketing messages if they have not consented to them, and you will lose valuable engagement
We don’t believe that high-performance marketing and data ethics are contradictory in nature.
Here are several ways Didomi helps marketers improve their operations while driving impact on their KPIs.
Increase Return on Marketing Investment
Take Informed Decisions
- Get a view of your users’ permission analytics for your marketing team to care about
- Understand which formats and message drive opt-in or reduce opt-out and optimize it continuously
- Make better digital marketing decisions thanks to consented, constantly updated customer data
Protect Your Brand’s Reputation
- Make sure your marketing team uses only compliant user data and reduce the risk of being fined
- Avoid your legal team any headaches by making sure to be fully compliant with privacy regulations
- Build your reputation & never be worried about the PR-disaster that would associate your company with rogue data practices
Retain Your Customers
- Build better, trusted customer relationships by providing them with real privacy choices on any channel
- Delight your users with a transparent, branded user experience when it comes to updating their preferences
- Reduce opt-outs and unsubscribes on all your marketing touchpoints through functional user interfaces
Improve Data Sanity
- Maintain accurate customer preferences and consent details across all your CRM and marketing systems
- Shift your marketing thinking from massive data collection to better, consented data utilization
- Design great UX and smart workflows to allow consumers to update their data at any time, on any device
Our latest blog posts about consent-driven marketing
Email marketing: How to manage the Opt-In of your visitors ON and OFF line?
At the beginning of this year, a decision by the CNIL has put the question of whether or not brands need consent and opt-in to send a newsletter back ...
How can you prepare for a cookieless future? It’s time to make privacy positive.
It’s the end of the road for third-party cookies. Following Apple, Safari & Mozilla Firefox, Google announced it would stop supporting ...
Why CRMs failed to deliver customer-centric marketing, and how Preference Centers can help
Five years ago, most marketers still believed that understanding customer behavior was about collecting massive amounts of data about them. They ...